blank output report

Roshan
hi,

The browser opens a blank page when trying to "view output" or perform the Copy Function

I have performed (Doc ID 1630055.1)

For some reports when I see the log it says:

"Output is not being printed because:The print option has been disabled for this report"

Thanks
Roshan

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
What is the problem exactly?
Cant you see any output?
or is it related with the Custom concurrent requests, which are Oracle reports based and which are producing Excel output?

If it is only related with excel;

Please answer the following;

How did you deployed this report?
Which template did you used?
What did you do for getting concurrent output in excel?

Re: blank output report

Roshan
It is happening for all reports. Standard and customised.

for the the request in pic1 has completed normal
pic1.PNG

When I click on View Output, the picture below is displayed
viewoutput.PNG

When I click on Tools-copy file I get a blank output:

copyfile.png

browseroutput.PNG

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Check this one.
How to Troubleshoot FNDFS and FNDWRR (Problems Viewing Concurrent Request Output) (Doc ID 847844.1)

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Also, check this, "Ensure that the environment variable $APPLCSF is set correctly and that the applmgr has sufficient privileges to access files under this path/directory.

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Run Cp Analyzer and review its output also..
How to Run EBS CP Analyzer Tool as a Concurrent Request (Doc ID 2012350.1)

Re: blank output report

Roshan
How to Troubleshoot FNDFS and FNDWRR (Problems Viewing Concurrent Request Output) (Doc ID 847844.1)
Thanks for the links Erman,

The result contains errors. Please find attached
output.rar

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
The logs you have sent only contain "FILE test failed and MGR test failed" There is no detailed information, at least I cant see it.

Follow; 3.2. Enable Detailed Logging For FNDFS of 847844.1.

Re: blank output report

Roshan
I have already produced the steps in 3.2. I cannot bounce it now users are working.
I will send the logs later
Don't you think there is an issue in the Apache configuration?

I have tried to produce these steps:
rename FNDWRR.exe to FNDWRR.exe.save in $OA_HTML/bin

I viewed the output again on browser:
http://erpprep.sunresort.local:8004/OA_CGI/FNDWRR.exe?temp_id=2549438557

export QUERY_STRING=temp_id=2549438557

./FNDWRR.exe.save

It executed successfully with no errors.

I think only on server only it is failing(Apache).

Re: blank output report

Roshan
The output file for FS Diagnostic Test Program job does not generate the FND logs.

Regards,
Roshan

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
check this note:

Report Log And Output Result In A Blank Page In Browser (Doc ID 1630055.1)

Re: blank output report

Roshan
The script in the doc completed with no errors. Still issue persists

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Do you have both of these rpms "compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-69.el6.i686.rpm & compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-69.el6.x86_64.rpm" ?

If you have and if you dont get any relink errors after relinking FNDWRR, then please run "Active Users"  concurrent program and open its output using concurrent request view output button. What is the output? Send me screenshots of all the steps you take for this.

Re: blank output report

Roshan
Please find attached:

rpms.rar

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
You have rpms installed okay.

Let me check the current situation.

Re: blank output report

Roshan
I can give you Teamviewer access if possible

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
What is the output of :
select file_id, filename, node_name from fnd_file_temp where FILE_ID='1477771982';

This should report the related concurrent request output file.
Can you open the request output file using "vi editor the full path of the file returned from above query? What is the permission of that file?

Re: blank output report

Roshan
SQL> select file_id, filename, node_name from fnd_file_temp where FILE_ID='1477771982';

FILE_ID
--------------------------------
FILENAME
NODE_NAME
/u01/oracle/PREPROD/fs_ne/inst/PREPROD_ERPPREP/logs/appl/conc/out/o1454258.out
FNDFS_ERPPREP

[appltest@ERPPREP out]$ ls -l o1454258.out
-rw-rw-r-- 1 appltest appltest 474990 Mar 26 11:17 o1454258.out
Capture.PNG

yes i am able to see the output in the file

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Change active users concurrent program output to be text (using concurrent program define forms) and rerun it.
Will you be able to see the output from browser?

Re: blank output report

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Also change To do this change the profile option VIEWER:TEXT to browser , and retry
12