Upgrade from R12.1.3 to R12.2

satish
Dear Erman,

We are upgrading from R12.1.3 to R12.2.10. We are following https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26401_01/doc.122/e73540/T660854T660862.htm#T662438.

Currently,we are at Enabling Online Patching.

We have applied Online Patching Enablement patch 13543062:R12.AD.C. and it was successfull

we have reran ADZDDBCC.sql and from the output,we see

DOC>  **********************************************************************
DOC>  SECTION-4  [minimal]
DOC>  **********************************************************************
DOC>  "EBS_LOGON Trigger must be enabled."
DOC>
DOC>   - P1: The SYSTEM.EBS_LOGON trigger must exist and must be enabled.
DOC>         If not, Online Patching tools will connect to the wrong edition
DOC>         in the database, causing system corruption.
DOC>   - Fix: Install the SYSTEM.EBS_LOGON trigger by running:
DOC>         sqlplus apps/apps $AD_TOP/patch/115/sql/ADZDLTRG <system_password>
DOC>#

no rows selected

Do we need to run the script sqlplus apps/apps $AD_TOP/patch/115/sql/ADZDLTRG <system_password>?

Please suggest

Thanks,
SG

Re: Upgrade from R12.1.3 to R12.2

ErmanArslansOracleBlog

Re: Upgrade from R12.1.3 to R12.2

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Important note -> Don't use "http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.114.s1.nabble.com/"
That url is pointing to the old forum, to the archive.
Use the correct forum link, when asking your questions..

The correct link is ->

http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com