oacore warrning

anmar
Hello,

i would like some help please

i have a problem it come everyday almost same time
no one can load the login page and it take long time to load or not loading at all
if we login and run the java app its working fine inside the app
only the login page is the problem and the web browser

when i cheek the weblogic i saw a warning at that time to the oacore_server1 "ThreadPool has stuck threads"

what could be the problem and how can we fix it

Re: oacore warrning

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
We should check the oacore logs for the problematic times.. Without such a diagnostic info, only Oracle(s) can tell :)

Re: oacore warrning

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Bytheway, this is the old link of my forum.

Please use -> http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com/

so 114 is old. 124 is new.

Re-ask your question by supplying the diag info requested.

You will get no answer from this old link. Use http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com/