javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc.SSSTCCRP' didn't find subcontext 'jdbc'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'jdbc/SSSTCCRP'

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc.SSSTCCRP' didn't find subcontext 'jdbc'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'jdbc/SSSTCCRP'

satish
Hi Erman,

We have cloned the R12.2.10 environment with 19c database. We are unable to get the login page. We found below error in oacore. But all the processes are started successfully.

Setting WLS POOL.....
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc.SSSTCCRP' didn't find subcontext 'jdbc'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'jdbc/SSSTCCRP'
        at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:1148)
        at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:253)
        at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:182)
        at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:206)
        at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
        at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:412)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:411)
        at oracle.apps.fnd.security.DBConnObjWLSDSPool.setDataSourceFactory(DBConnObjWLSDSPool.java:317)
        at oracle.apps.fnd.security.DBConnObjWLSDSPool.borrowObjectX(DBConnObjWLSDSPool.java:184)
        at oracle.apps.fnd.security.DBConnObjPool.borrowObject(DBConnObjPool.java:597)
        at oracle.apps.fnd.security.AppsConnectionManager.borrowConnection(AppsConnectionManager.java:400)

oacore_server1 failed to startup with javax.naming.NameNotFoundException error (Doc ID 2617698.1)

But in our case,settings for EBSDataSource->Targets->oacore_server1 and forms_server1 are already there.But in settings for EBSDataSource-> Monitoring tab and in control tab,they are not showing up.
Any idea,what can be done to fix it.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc.SSSTCCRP' didn't find subcontext 'jdbc'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'jdbc/SSSTCCRP'

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
the MOS document is super clear about it.. Seems closely related.
Is that datasource targeted to oacore server? If yes, It may be good to try retargeting it and then manually restarting the oacore server (and other related manager servers if there are any..)

I mean "SSSTCCRP".

Error:

Some refs: http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.114.s1.nabble.com/ebs-12-2-fs-clone-phase-adPostDomainCloneCfg-pl-failed-td6546.html

Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc.SSSTCCRP' didn't find subcontext 'jdbc'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'jdbc/SSSTCCRP'

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Important note -> Don't use "http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.114.s1.nabble.com/"
That url is pointing to the old forum, to the archive.
Use the correct forum link, when asking your questions..

The correct link is ->

http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com