Weblogic

latifa
Hi Erman.

How are you ? I hope fine.

Actually I am cloning a set of 3 servers for EBS 12.2.4 without RAC (from RAC).
I cloned the master node. No errors however I couldn't connect to AdminServer after starting it; Error message is following:

The website declined to show this webpage
 HTTP 403

I decided to do preclone and clone next node; while cloning the Following error message :

Verifying: Run file system AdminServer is running
RUN Weblogic AdminServer Connection attempt failed with
Connection rejected, filter blocked Socket, weblogic.security.net.FilterException:
Please ensure ConnectionFilter Rule exist for …

I tried to Apply the Following note:
        How To Define Connection Filter Settings(t3,t3s) for WebLogic Server Domain Using WLST (Doc ID 2532162.1)

It failed also with the follwing error:
wls:/EBS_domain/edit/SecurityConfiguration/EBS_domain !> save()
Saving all your changes ...
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in ?
  File "<iostream>", line 405, in save
  File "<iostream>", line 1855, in raiseWLSTException
WLSTException: Error occured while performing save : Save failed: There are some invalid changes which need to be resolved. :
Use dumpStack() to view the full stacktrace
wls:/EBS_domain/edit/SecurityConfiguration/EBS_domain !> dumpStack()
This Exception occurred at Thu Jul 22 10:11:54 CEST 2021.
weblogic.management.mbeanservers.edit.ValidationException:
weblogic.management.mbeanservers.edit.ValidationException:

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Latifa

Re: Weblogic

latifa
Hi Erman,

I recreated the bundle (tar) file from the source environnement and it worked.

Sorry for disturbing :)

Regards
Latifa