Restrict user to a single session r12.2.5

Restrict user to a single session r12.2.5

satish
Dear erman,

Referring to 375403.1 for  user to have only one session to access ebs.. is there any draw back to this feature like what will be issue with jdeveloper users in this case?

Please suggest

Thanks

Re: Restrict user to a single session r12.2.5

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
This is for EBS users.. How do your jdeveloper users connect to the EBS database? They use Database users (apps) to connect to the db right?  So , I just couldn't understand your question. Please revise.

Re: Restrict user to a single session r12.2.5

satish
Thanks for the update..

Copied from About the oracle.apps.icx.security.session.created business event. [ID 304209.1]
3) If you load this event in a non-production environment, have in mind
that you might experience disconnections in Jdeveloper when using the
applications extensions and when using the OA Framework development
environment, since there is no exception for the FWK built-in development
user (FWKTESTER).

Thanks

Re: Restrict user to a single session r12.2.5

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Do you use those application extentions? Basically, if you are connecting with an EBS user, you may experience disconnections, other than (for instance : connecting with a DB user directly) that you shouldn't be affected. That's what I actually said, and that's what that warning says..