Oracle EBS R12.2.4 Login CO

AGS7101
Hi,

   I would need you suggestion in extending "/oracle/apps/fnd/sso/login/webui/LoginCO" contorller in oracle EBS R12.2.4.

   I have customized in EBS R12.1.3 and when we extend the controller the changes would take effect but in oracle EBS R12.2.4 when i extend the LOCIN Controller the behaviour doesnt change.

Please help me on this.

Regards

Re: Oracle EBS R12.2.4 Login CO

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
LoginCO .. So you are trying to customize the login  I guess.
I don't know the exact steps you did for this, but normally, we make a custom CO, place it in the location where other java classes reside and do a personalization on the login page to make it use that CO and that works!