How Can I Restrict Applications Users To Be Signed In Only Once At Any Time ( Doc ID 375403.1 )

How Can I Restrict Applications Users To Be Signed In Only Once At Any Time ( Doc ID 375403.1 )

satish
Dear erman,

We don’t have this event in R12.2.5,so according to note id

SQL> select name, status from wf_events evt where name = 'oracle.apps.icx.security.session.created';

no rows selected

 If the event does not exist, follow the steps in Note 304209.1 to load both the Event itself and also the Event Subscription.

But this note id title is for SSO/OID users..and the patch suggested in that note id is not available for R12.2.

Any idea,how to proceed in this case?

Thanks

Re: How Can I Restrict Applications Users To Be Signed In Only Once At Any Time ( Doc ID 375403.1 )

ErmanArslansOracleBlog
Administrator
Oracle Support says ->  If the event does not exist, follow the steps in Note 304209.1 to load both the Event itself and also the Event Subscription.

No patch is needed.. It is also said -> For implementing this feature in R12, there is no need to apply any patch as the files required are already present in the filesytem.

so, You just got to take that WFXLoad action.. But, you need to test it.. I didn't test this procedure to load that event before. Test and see if it will work for 12.2 or not.. Update me with the outcoume..

It is also said that -> This functionality WILL NOT WORK in SSO enabled environments due to architectural limitations.